We are delighted to announce the lucky winner of the weekend package competition.
Karyn from Maroochydore has won the following:
Two nights accommodation for a couple at Mapleton Falls Accommodation for the 9th and 10th of September
- includes breakfast and brunch hampers
- late check-out Sunday 11 September
- valued at more than $500
Dinner is booked for 7pm on Saturday 10 September at the multi-award-winning Reserve Restaurant Cellar. Dinner includes:
- 5-course degustation meal for two
- matching wines from their incredible cellar
- valued at more than $270
Two VIP tickets to the Real Food Celebration at the Maleny Showgrounds on Sunday 11 September:
- open from 9am to 4pm
- special VIP treatment
- valued at more than $50
Reserve Restaurant Cellar in Maleny is one of the most awarded restaurants on the Sunshine Coast:
- One star in the Courier Mail Food and Dining Guide in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
- A listing in the prestigious Gourmet Traveller Australian Restaurant Guide Top 400 Restaurants in 2009, 2010 and 2011
- One Goblet in the Gourmet Traveller Wine list of the Year Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Restaurant and Caterers Association – Best Contemporary Restaurant 2009; Best Fine Dining Restaurant 2010
Mapleton Falls Accommodation rests peacefully in the spectacular Blackall Ranges on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast Hinterland on the fringe of Mapleton Falls National Park and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walks trail.
Set on three picturesque acres of native bush land & glorious gardens, it has views of the Hinterland hills and is well away from noise and traffic.
The Real Food Festival is happening over the weekend of 10 & 11 September.
Saturday is about getting involved – rolling up your sleeves and participating in a workshop or cooking class, visiting a farmers’ market, learning about building a cob oven, seeing edible school gardens, going on a farm tour… there are lots of options!
On Sunday, we’re all gathering at the Maleny Showgrounds for a big day of celebration. There’s something for everyone: cooking demonstrations, kids’ activities, talks, over 80 stalls, food movies, farm animals, tastings, great coffee, primary producers, health & wellness advice, gourmet food, wine…
Don’t despair – there’s still time to enter our major prize of a weekend at Spicers Clovelly Estate… CLICK HERE